Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Life in Nutshell


Nutshell??What does that word mean? I must look it up in the dictionary. Now, i know what a nutshell is. Based on that, you will get to know me. My full name is Mazliadiyana Mazlan. I am a working mother and I have 2 beautiful princesses. I am interested in learning english especially with regards to communication skills. In order to achieve this goal, I attended an english course, bought a portable electronic dictionary and also subscribed to english magazines like Reader's Digest. I don't care about the cost. The most important thing is to learn english.

The course I attended said practice makes perfect. But my problem is i dont know how or where to start. My focus now is to improve my english communication skills. So, I took the first step buy sbscribing to Reader's Digest. From that magazine, I find words I check the meaning of new words in my dictionary. However, I found that my efforts did not bear any results. My communication skills still showed no improvement and remained at the same stage.

I would like to be a lecturer. I also want to pursue my masters degree. So, I need to find a scholarship. It is common knowledge that, if you want to be a lecturer and secure a scholarship you must be good in english, especially in communication. Besides that, this fact makes me scared and less confident to apply for any scholarship. Nevertheless, I want that position. So, what ever it is i must try and never give up.

In addition, i would like to teach my daugthers to speak and communicate well in english. That is why I don't care about the cost. Yet, I don't want to spend a lot a money without any good outcome. So, hopefully with this oppurtunity, I will make my dreams come true.






2 comments:

Hidayah Ismawi said...

Congrats! Finally, the assignment is ready :) Look forward to more posts..hehe

Aida Mie said...

Wow.. congratz... keep on blogging.. You'll improve. Believe me!.. kalau x caya tanya DR. i'll bookmark ur blog... nanti kita exchange stories ok... Miss u All...